Things You Get To Do When You Live Alone
- Take your pants off immediately upon entering your apartment.
- Leave your bedroom and bathroom door open at all times.
- Not worry about anyone eating your ice cream.
- Listen to whatever music you want to really loud without judgement.
- Eat whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want.
- Get freaky whenever, wherever and at whatever volume you choose.
- Set up a full blown spa/ cinema in your bathroom without worrying someone else has to pee.
- Dance terribly/ dance terribly while naked.
- Using all the hot water.
- Not even caring that dishes have been sitting in the sink for three days.
- Feel feelings when you feel like feeling them because you don’t have to hide your sobs or screams through a bedroom wall.
- Talk to your cat and answer questions she didn’t ask you.
- Dance with your cat/ dance with your cat while naked.
- Test how long you’ll last in heels by wearing them around your apartment for an afternoon. Probably naked.
- Having all the wine to yourself.
- Workout to YouTube fitness videos in the living room. Naked.
- Wear a bra never.